Terms & Conditions
CYBERJOY PTY LTD: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As the Information and Communication Technologies advances at considerable pace, computer devices are become smaller, solid state and silent, household Internet speeds are become faster, as large packages of data are transmitted via the Internet in a fraction of the time that it was made possible a year ago, a new generation of computing technology has emerged called Cloud Computing.
Saying that, massive amount of end users have embraced this technological trend, and they already have taken personal or collective advantage in the form of downloading or uploading large packages of data or streaming large media files using the internet. In general those data files and media files are then displayed through PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Smart phones, Mini Pcs, and other smart computerized devices that are sold to the public. In many instances these devices connect to TV screens or Computer monitors using external cables or wireless technologies.
The Cyberjoy Home Computer (HC) also fits in the same category as the devices mentioned above, as it is a tablet without a screen or a Mini PC. Therefore the Cyberjoy device connected to a computer monitor can be operated as a Personal Computer (PC) or connected to a TV screen monitor can be operated by a group of people as a Home Computer (HC).
The Cyberjoy HC device, has similar hardware, firmware and software peripherals, as a normal PC and consists of:
- CPU: CENTRAL PROCESSOR UNIT: Up to 2.0 GHz
- RAM : RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY: 2 GB
- ROM : RANDOM OPERATING MEMORY: 16 GB
- GRAPHICS CHIPSET: OCTA core 450 MHz
- WAP INTERFACE: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- USB INTERFACE: 3 external ports
- ETHERNET INTERFACE: 10/1000 Mbps external port
- HDMI INTERFACE: 1 external port
- OPTICAL AUDIO OUPUT: 1 external port
- A/V INTERFACE: 1 external socket
- KEYBOARD AND MOUSE: Wireless air mouse and keyboard
- POWER SUPPLY: 5/3A DC
- OS: ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM: KitKat 4.4.2
- The Cyberjoy HC comes equipped with native apps that are part of the Android operating system and third party applications that, are free, licenced or open source licenced via the Google play store or via the internet in the public domain.
- As with any computer device, the user has the right to keep, uninstall or add applications to their device as they see fit.
- The Cyberjoy HC can be operated for personal or collective use.
- The Cyberjoy HC operates in the same or similar environment as a normal computer device. That said this computer can operate as an offline or online computer device.
- The Cyberjoy HC can be utilized in numerous applications but not limited to as :
- WORD PROCESSOR : Quick Office
- EMAIL : Email apps
- INFORMATION: Internet Browser
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS: Skype, VoIP softphone, etc.
- LOCAL MEDIA PLAYER: Connect to: USB drives, DVD drives, Ext. hard drives, etc.
- ONLINE MEDIA PLAYER: Media browser, Personal Cloud Media, etc.
- ONLINE SHOPPING: Internet Browser, Cyberjoy Ecommerce Portal, etc.
- ENTERTAINMENT: YouTube, Mobdro. Kodi, Internet Media Browser, etc.
- SCREEN MIRROR: Miracast similar to Chrome cast, DLNA media player, etc.
- GAME CONSOLE: Angry birds, Crazy flight, Beach buggy blazer, etc.
- SOCIAL NETWORKING: Face Book, Twitter, etc.
- GOOGLE PLAY: App store.
As explained above the Cyberjoy HC is a Computer Device, therefore users purchasing this device, are subject to the same Terms and Conditions that applies to any kind of Computer Device sold to the public.
CYBERJOY PTY LTD: DISCLAMER
By purchasing the Cyberjoy HC device the user understands and agrees that he/she is a responsible adult and Cyberjoy PTY LTD is not liable for any actions undertaken by the user upon purchasing and using this device. The user additionally understands that, the Cyberjoy HC connected to the any compatible screen monitor, can operate as a personal (PC) or collective (HC) offline or online computer device as is described above. Cyberjoy PTY LTD takes no responsibility whatsoever for the actions that users may undertake or engage in, in relation to their device.
Cyberjoy PTY LTD, does not own or is related to any of the third party applications that are installed or may be install by the user of this device. Cyberjoy PTY LTD does not offer any third party programs files, media files, gamming files, media browser websites, or any content related thereto. Cyberjoy PTY LTD is not responsible for the accuracy, efficiency, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content played, streamed, viewed or listened on this computer device.
If you have any questions or legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites. In no event shall Cyberjoy PTY LTD, its support staff and affiliated persons be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, loss of use, data, profits, or business interruptions) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the private or public use of this computer device whatsoever.